Are you an Astro subscriber? Well, you should expect the channel numbers to be be reorganised on 1 April 2020. Astro is expecting the reorganised channel numbers will benefit the subscribers a better viewing experience on all platforms including Astro GO and NJOI. With more than 100 HD channels these channels will be moved to higher positions for easier and quicker access.
An easy way to find the corresponding HD/SD channels would be to look at the number of the HD channel and just add 20 (+40 for Chinese channels). For example;
- Astro RIA HD will now be on Channel 104 while Astro RIA will now be on Channel 124 (104+20 from Astro RIA HD).
- HBO HD will now be on Channel 411 while HBO will now be on Channel 431 (411+20 from HBO HD).
Customers can also find the full channel numbers here:
- WhatsApp – WhatsApp ‘Hi’ to +603 9543 3838 and following the menu choose the option for “New Channel Numbers”.
- Website – http://astro.com.my/new-number
- Channel 100 – Access the full list of new channel numbers via Channel 100 on your Astro Box.
The renumbering will not affect viewing experience, and customers can continue to enjoy their scheduled recordings and recorded programmes uninterrupted. For more information on the channel numbers, please head to http://astro.com.my/new-number