Samsung Malaysia Electronics is celebrating Samsung Pay’s third anniversary by developing and enhancing users’ mobile payment experiences. Today, Samsung Pay’s partnership with Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd’s Boost e-wallet enables Samsung Galaxy devices to access convenient cashless payments from one single app, Samsung Pay.
This integration with Boost, powers Samsung Pay users to easily conduct cashless payments with cash merchants and small business owners even without having a physical credit, debit, or prepaid card. Samsung Pay now adds even more features such as loyalty cards and e-wallet services, allowing for straightforward digital transactions with businesses operating in night markets, food trucks, bazaars and more – so get working on that wish list because this is as real as it gets!
This all-in-one mobile payment platform also enables safe and secure cashless transactions for young users and students who do not use card payments. Just by scanning the QR code, customers with Premium Wallet can also easily share bills using Samsung Pay when using Boost’s functionality for peer-to-peer money transfers in the app. Moreover, top up can be made with any Visa, Mastercard, AMEX cards or even through online banking all within a single Samsung Pay app.
Samsung Pay users simply need to register or link their Boost account to Samsung Pay to start paying with Boost e-wallet. The steps detailed below:
- Step 1: Install Samsung Pay and sign in to your Samsung Account
- Step 2: Register your fingerprint or iris and create a 4-digit PIN to secure your payment
- Step 3: Add Boost QR card by registering for a new account or link your existing Boost account
- Step 4: Add money with credit/debit cards or via online banking. Upgrade to Premium wallet for higher limit.
- Step 5: Scan QR to launch your camera to scan QR code for payment
- Step 6: Show your QR code and authenticate with fingerprint or Boost PIN to make payment or receive money