DJI has recently launched the Mavic 3 and it has been confirmed to be available right now for purchase in Malaysia. The company has claimed the Mavic 3 is the most comprehensive improvement to their drone series in three years, boosting performance in every function to create new aerial possibilities for flight, photography, and fun. So let’s check out more details about the DJI Mavic 3 in Malaysia:
DJI Mavic 3 details
- Customized L2D-20c aerial camera using 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera with a 24mm prime lens 84° FOV
- Second camera features a 162mm tele lens with 28x Hybrid Zoom (digital + optical)
- New Vision Detection Auto Focus technology for quick focusing allows the Hasselblad camera to work with multiple vision sensors on board to capture distance data to optimize focusing speed
- 20MP still images in 12-bit RAW format
- Deeply accurate color palette with Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS),
- 5.1K video at 50 frames per second and support 4K/120fps for higher-quality results for slow-motion footage
- 10-bit D-Log color profile
- Enhanced Mavic 3 Cine edition offers Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding for richer video processing, with an internal 1TB SSD onboard for high-speed data storage
- APAS 5.0 combines inputs from six fish-eye vision sensors and two wide-angle sensors
- Upgraded ActiveTrack 5.0 offers omnidirectional obstacle sensors with a maximum 200-meter range
- Redesigned batteries that provide up to 46 minutes of flight time
- DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable helps transfer large data files rapidly
- GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou satellites
- Geofencing to alert drone pilots when they fly near sensitive locations
- Altitude limits to ensure pilots are aware of altitude restrictions
- AeroScope Remote ID system that allows authorities to identify and monitor airborne drones in sensitive locations
- AirSense system, warns drone pilots of nearby airplanes and helicopters transmitting ADS-B signals, so they can quickly fly to a safer location.
- New shape offers 35% less drag than previous generations, allowing faster top speeds
- Updated Return To Home (RTH) system allowing the aircraft to automatically determine the shortest, safest, and energy-efficient route to land back at its home point
- DJI O3+ offers a maximum control range of 15km, fly further and transmits signals with higher stability and less video lag
- DJI’s first drone that offers a High Frame-Rate Transmission with a 1080p/60fps live feed
- DJI Cellular Transmission Dongle allows Mavic 3 to seamlessly coordinate the O3+ transmission system with 4G networks for a smooth, stable connection when O3+ signals are blocked by buildings, trees, or other structures
Intelligent modes – MasterShots, Panorama mode, and QuickTransfer
- MasterShots lets users create high-quality content more easily and quickly. After automatic editing and dubbing in the app, videos can be created in minutes and directly shared with friends.
- Panorama Mode in Mavic 3 allows pictures to be directly stitched and processed by the drone, without the DJI Fly App or any post-production, allowing users to capture breathtaking landscapes with sweeping breadth and rich detail.
- QuickTransfer lets users store and process materials on their mobile devices without linking with the remote controller. Mavic 3 can now transmit materials from the drone to the mobile device more quickly through the Wi-Fi 6 protocol.
- The new smart controller DJI RC Pro offers a smoother control experience, upgraded with enhanced antenna power for an extended transmission distance of up to 15 km. Its 1000-nit high-bright screen allows better vision and control for outdoor flights. Its battery system offers an extended operating time of up to three hours and charging as fast as 90 minutes.
- The DJI 65W Portable Charger allows a fast-charging option with a charging time of approximately 96 minutes and is compatible with current notebooks and smartphones thanks to its USB Type-C output.
- The DJI Convertible Carrying Bag features an entirely new design with a backpack and shoulder bag configuration for taking Mavic 3, accessories, a laptop, and even clothes and other personal items for a weekend trip in style.
- The DJI Mavic 3 Wide-Angle Lens offers an FOV of up to 108° for a more immersive FPV-style flight experience.
- The DJI Mavic 3 Storage Cover uses a lightweight, minimalist design to protect the camera, gimbal, and propellers when folding and transporting Mavic 3.
- The DJI ND Filters Set comes in two ranges – ND4/8/16/32 and ND64/128/256/512 – and lets the camera excel in any bright lighting condition.
- The DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable enables users to download materials from the drone to their computer at high speed. Material backup is available on-site, thanks to high-speed transmission.
Pricing and Availability in Malaysia
- The Mavic 3 Standard version retails for RM9,799 and includes Mavic 3 drone × 1, Intelligent Flight Battery × 1, RC-N1 Remote Controller × 1, RC-N1 Cable × 3, Battery Charger × 1, Storage Cover × 1, Propellers (pair) × 3, and other essential items.
- The DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo retails for RM12,399 and includes Mavic 3 drone × 1, Intelligent Flight Battery × 3, RC-N1 Remote Controller × 1, RC -N1 Cable × 3, Battery Charger × 1, Battery Charging Hub × 1, Storage Cover × 1, Propellers (pair) × 6, ND Filters Set (ND4\8\16\32), Convertible Carrying Bag × 1, and other essential items.
- The DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo retails for RM22,899, includes a built-in 1TB SSD, and supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ video recording. The Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo also has more extensive contents, including: Mavic 3 Cine drone × 1, Intelligent Flight Battery × 3, DJI RC Pro × 1, Battery Charger × 1, Battery Charging Hub × 1, Storage Cover × 1, Propellers (pair) × 6, ND Filters Set (ND4\8\16\32), ND Filters Set (ND64\128\256\512), Convertible Carrying Bag, DJI 10Gbps Lightspeed Data Cable, and other essential items.
So, what do you think of the new DJI Mavic 3 and let us know whether will you be getting one for yourself in the comments!
Credited to DJI Malaysia