Chivas Regal has announced the return of ‘I Rise, We Rise’ in Malaysia which is happening on 21 October 2023 at Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ serves as a platform for the brand to elevate and support the next generation of hustlers who are forging their own paths, inspiring a movement among like-minded and determined individuals with a shared passion. This year, the campaign focuses on Street Culture, the Art of Mixology and Music as Chivas joins forces with local and international talents from different backgrounds and industries to share their passion and hustle stories of how their teams or partners are the driving force behind their success.
- Street Culture: Street fashion or style has become synonymous with freedom of expression, so much so that it has evolved beyond just a trend and into a culture of its own. Street culture has since sparked a community of like-minded creatives and helped many individuals find their voice. This year, Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ is collaborating with an iconic team of three icons from the local street fashion scene – Deckson of TNTCO and Hamwiches Fashion Group has brought onboard his partners Will Lim from DoubleBack, and Yung Kai of Zero Degrees for an exclusive collection.
Together with these creative individuals combined, Chivas will be dropping a line of limited-edition merchandise at the upcoming Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ event.
- Art of Mixology: “You are only as strong as the people around you” – a statement that rings true for the dynamic team behind one of Malaysia’s best bars. Fresh from being ranked as one of Asia’s 50 Best Bars within its first year of operation, Penrose continues to make waves in the F&B scene and pushes the envelope in the art of mixology. The success of the bar is credited to the camaraderie and vision shared by a talented team, driven by their passion for the craft. Helmed by Jon Lee and his ‘dream team’ of bartenders – Maria and Lai – Penrose will be taking the spotlight at Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’, bringing the expertly crafted cocktails they’re known for to the stage.
- Music: In true Chivas fashion, the ‘I Rise, We Rise’ event promises an event to remember with a stellar lineup of both local and international artists. From local powerhouse acts like DJ JenniF, Joleen, Valent, and BATE, to international headliners Rave Republic and Nervo. Guests can also expect a special curated performance from some popular local talents.
The Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ event will be taking place on 21 October 2023 (Saturday) from 6:00 PM onwards at Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC). To be a part of the ‘I Rise, We Rise’ movement, register for the event at https://www.bar-united.com.my/irisewerise/ or purchase bottles of Chivas XV on Shopee or at either of the following Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ pre-parties happening nationwide to get your hands on the limited VIP tickets to the event.
Check out these upcoming Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ Pre-Parties:
- 6 October: Midnight Black, Penang
- 13 October: Spark Club, Kuala Lumpur
- 14 October: Yolo Live House, Johor Bahru
Purchase 1 bottle of Chivas XV for 2 VIP tickets, or 2 bottles for 5 VIP tickets to Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’ on 21 October 2023.
For more information on Chivas ‘I Rise, We Rise’, follow the official Chivas Malaysia Facebook page.