A PLUS Japan has announced the launch of Street Fighter: Duel, a Free to play Fighting RPG with In-App Purchases RPG, on iOS and Android.
The company has confirmed that the game’s pre-registration is now open for most of Europe, the Middle East, and many other non-English speaking regions. Each pre-registered world warrior adds to the total free in-game currencies gifted to players when the game launches this February—full details are available on the Official Website. Fans ready to level up and throw fireballs with Ryu and Chun-Li can pre-register on Google Play and Apple Store.
The game will requires players to travel the globe to recruit and level up iconic characters from across the Street Fighter series. With a team of champions, players will throw down in beautifully animated 2D brawls on all-new and iconic stages from Street Fighter’s past to take down Seth and the Shadaloo’s army of mech clones in an extensive story mode.
Street Fighter: Duel is a new take on the famed franchise with features and gameplay mechanics for new, returning, and long-time fans:
- Collect up to 40+ fan-favorite characters, including Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Cammy, and more.
- Build a team of three fighters from across the Street Fighter franchise and level them up to unleash devastating combos and signature abilities.
- Create your own experience! Strategize with real-time RPG combat or turn on auto-battle to lightning kick your way through encounters with the Shadaloo.
- It’s not Street Fighter without head-to-head action. Jump on online and use your team of champions to duel it out with other players.
- Unlock character skins exclusive to Street Fighter: Duel, putting a fresh spin on beloved Street Fighter characters with new skins dropping all the time.