If you have been looking for the ultimate two wheel machine in Malaysia, BMW Motorrad Malaysia has some good news for the riders. BMW Motorrad Malaysia has confirmed the 2021 BMW M 1000 RR and the latest variants of the 2021 BMW S 1000 R is available in Malaysia.
The BMW M 1000 RR brings pure racing technology for the highest performance requirements in motorsports and on the road. As the first BMW M model in the BMW Motorrad portfolio, the new model far exceeds all expectations in the top segments of Superbikes with its engine output of 212 HP, complemented by a suspension and aerodynamics designed for maximum racetrack performance. The BMW S 1000 R is also now available in two new variants, both offering extended equipment and accessories for double the exhilaration on any racetrack.
BMW Group Financial Services Malaysia is offering a Financing Plan to buyers of the 2021 BMW M 1000 RR and BMW S 1000 R start from RM 3,040.00 and RM 1,270.00 per month, respectively. This is based on balloon financing estimates of an 80% loan on a 4-year tenure. BMW Motorrad has confirm the price (on the road, without insurance, and with BMW Motorrad Malaysia’s All-New 3-Year Warranty and 3-Year Roadside Assistance Programmes) for the 2021 BMW M 1000 RR and BMW S 1000 R variants as per below:
BMW M 1000 RR: RM 249,500.00
BMW S 1000 R (Style Sport): RM 104,500.00
BMW S 1000 R (M Package): RM 119,500.00
BMW Motorrad Malaysia is also offering the new owners to enjoy additional benefits with the All-New Industry-Leading Premium Engine Oil Inclusive, Service Inclusive and Warranty Extension Programmes by BMW Motorrad Malaysia. For more information on the programmes, please visit https://www.bmw-motorrad.com.my/en/service/warranty.html.
Find out the key highlight of the bikes at below.
BMW M 1000 RR key highlight features – M-ust have for the speed adrenaline seekers
- Water-cooled four-cylinder in-line engine based on the RR power train with BMW ShiftCam technology for varying valve timing and valve lift, capable of peak output of 156 kW (212 HP) at 14,500 rpm and maximum torque of 113 Nm at 11,000 rpm
- Engine has extensive technical optimisations – new 2-ring forged pistons from Mahle, adapted combustion chambers, compression increased to 13.5, longer and lighter titanium connecting rods from Pankl, slimmer and lighter rocker arms, fully machined intake ports with new duct geometry as well as optimisations on camshafts and intake area
- Lightweight Akrapovic exhaust system is also made of titanium, along with the front and rear silencers
- New riding modes – “Rain”, “Road”, “Dynamic”, “Race”, and “Race Pro1-3”
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and DTC wheelie function with 6-axle sensor box
- Two adjustable characteristic throttle curves and engine brake can be set with threefold adjustable engine drag torque in “Race Pro” mode
- Shift Assistant Pro, an anti-hopping clutch for optimum Launch Control, the Pit-Lane Limiter, and the Hill Start Control Pro
- Chassis design that is trimmed for racetrack use with modified geometry, optimised wheel load distribution and extended adjustability of the swinging arm pivot point
- Upside-down fork and revised central spring strut come complete with Full Floater Pro kinematics
- New M winglets and high windscreen also offer earlier acceleration with more stability when cornering
- 6.5-inch TFT display and OBD interface that can be used with an activation code for the M GPS data logger and M GPS laptrigger
- M brakes, M carbon wheels, M lightweight battery, USB charging socket in the rear, and an anti-theft alarm system comes as standard
- Comes in three colours: Light White, Racing Blue Metallic and Racing Red (BMW Motorrad Motorsport for M Package)
- Available from 27th August 2021 in Malaysia at selected authorised BMW Motorrad dealerships nationwide
BMW S 1000 R – two variants suits the casual and track riders
- 999 cc 4-cylinder 4-stroke in-line engine with BMW ShiftCam Technology delivers maximum output of 152 kW / 207 hp at 13,500 rpm and max torque of 113 Nm at 11,000 rpm
- HP Shift Assistant Pro.
- Four riding modes as standard – “Rain”, “Road”, “Dynamic” and “Race”, complete with the Riding Mode Pro
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and ABS Pro for increased safety when braking or in banking position
- BMW Motorrad Integral ABS, Dynamic Engine Brake Control (DBC), Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) and Cruise Control available
- BMW M Package variant offers exclusive feature – BMW M Endurance Chain which is maintenance-free and offers maximum environmental sustainability, as the chain has a resident permanent lubricant filling between the rollers and pins, enclosed by X-rings
- Features adaptive LED headlights and brake lights, along with the Headlight Pro and Daytime Running Lamp offerings
- Keyless Ride function, USB Charging Socket, Passenger Package, and heated grips, along with a motorspoiler
- BMW M Package variant offers exclusive features as standard – M sport seat, M light weight battery, Sports Silencer, and M GPS Laptrigger
- Available colours: Hockenheim Silver Metallic for the Style Sport variant, and a combination of Light White, Racing Blue Metallic and Racing Red (BMW Motorrad Motorsport for M Package) for the BMW M Package variant
- Available at selected authorised BMW Motorrad dealerships nationwide from 27th August 2021