Sony also announced their latest mid-range smartphone, Xperia 10 III to the world along with the flagship Xperia 1 and Xperia 5. The Xperia 10 III is also confirmed to be available at Malaysia market on August and pricing will be announced at a later date.
In case you missed the announcement of the Xperia 10 III, here are some of the key features:
- 25% more capacity than Xperia 10 II with a 4500mAh battery – remaining healthy for up to three years of use
- Improved sleek and lightweight design featuring IP65/IP68 water and dust resistance and Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 169g
- Enhanced for low light scene and moving object with the new triple lens camera, plus additional features such as the new animal detection in Auto mode
- 21:9 Wide 6” notch-less FHD+ OLED display that includes HDR support for cinematic enjoyment
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 Mobile Platform
- DSEE Ultimate for near High-Resolution Audio quality and optimal listening pleasure – whether wired through the 3.5mm jack or wireless
The Xperia 10 III will be available in Black and Blue and shipping with Android 11 in Malaysia.