Samsung has finally complete the second run of the #TeamUnstoppable, a regional brand campaign that challenges the Gen Zs and millennials of Southeast Asia to overcome barriers, uplift others and create positive change.
Building upon the success of the campaign last year, the #TeamUnstoppable 2022 movement continued to encourage young digital natives to creatively express their very own ‘unstoppable’ stories. Reaching out to the wider regional youth community who are passionate about gaming, food, fashion as well as issues in sustainability and education, the campaign this year is centered on TikTok.
Samsung Malaysia saw young go-getters opened up and shared the personal barriers they have defied, with the help of technology from Samsung, to emerge as a better version of themselves. Today, we unveil the winners and their inspiring stories:
- Wan Mohd Nilhakim bin Wan Mohd Nasir
- Losing one of his twins at birth, Nilhakim cherishes time with his family and kids everyday. He thanks technology, which enables him to capture precious moment from the past. So he can always be reminded of, and share those memories with his kids.
- Mohd Hafizan Bin Hashim
- 7 years ago, Hafizan lost everything, from his business to his house. But he has learned to never give up. Technology became a main enabler that carried him through hard times and propelled him to his current success.
- Mohamed Nazri Bin Mohamed Tahir
- Despite the difficult start, Nazri continues to defy barriers as he works towards a consistent and healthy lifestyle. Documenting every single step of his journey through technology has become one of his greatest motivations.
The first-place winner, nilhakim.nasir was awarded a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 worth RM4,099, while the runners-up, fizzcall and nazri224 walked away with Galaxy Watch5 and Buds2 Pro worth RM1,199 and RM899 respectively. In addition, the contest was extended exclusively to Samsung Members where wongiw took home the prize of a Samsung Galaxy Watch5.
“We at Samsung sees relevance of #TeamUnstoppable campaign as a platform for youths to express their ambitions and aspirations to create greater good and uplift others in the community. Inspired by the winning entries, and the success of others has inspired us to continue empowering future generations to achieve their full potential”, said Edward Han, President of Samsung Malaysia Electronics.
The #TeamUnstoppable 2022 campaign kicked-off with the premiere of a regional film, featuring the stories of six young individuals, including Jabir Meftah from Samsung Malaysia, and a three-part story on changing for the better. You can watch them here:
Episode One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLYqj_-XAc
Episode Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W1ZZSXYEiQ
Episode Three: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTy8kWsBpXI
To uncover more Unstoppable stories, please visit www.samsung.com/my/teamunstoppable.