Reebok has recently launched the latest Nano X3 Training Shoes, which is built to deliver reliable performance, game-changing comfort, and a show-stopping sleek and stylish versatile design.
The new Nano X3 now includes a revolutionary Lift and Run (L.A.R) Chassis System in the midsole built to provide versatile support across all training demands. A dome TPU piece in the heel hardens under heavy load for added stability when lifting and then softens when not under load. The dome is surrounded by Floatride Energy Foam for extra responsiveness and cushioning for running and jumping. Additionally, a TPU plate is connected to the dome for added lateral and torsional support and forefoot propulsion.
Key Reebok Nano X3 details include:
- Updated Heel Shape and Clip: sleek heel shape for added comfort and a newly designed heel clip for increased stability and style.
- Lift and Run (L.A.R) Chassis System: new midsole technology built for stability when lifting and added cushioning for running and jumping.
- ROPEPRO+ Outsole and New Tread Pattern: ultimate protection against wear and tear plus increased outsole grip.
- FlexWeave Knit Upper: lightweight, breathable, and durable FlexWeave upper material.
- Reebok [REE]CYCLED Product: features a minimum of 30% recycled upper materials.
Reebok has confirmed the Reebok Nano X3 will be available in a wide range of colorways on its global launch date of 10 February 2023, meanwhile a limited-edition release is available now exclusively for UNLOCKED members on Reebok.com. The Nano X3 x Reebok Hype Pack ($150) was created to pay homage to Reebok’s iconic design heritage, featuring two unisex colorways utilizing vector red, vector blue with black and chalk accents – a staple of the Reebok brand.
The price for the Reebok Nano X3 will be available starting at $140 USD on Reebok.com/NanoX3 and select retailers worldwide. New this season, the Nano X3 will largely be offered in unisex sizing, with select women’s-only colorways, to offer the most variety possible to all. In addition to colorways available at launch, Reebok will continue to drop a range of selections and packs throughout the season. Product and size drops to vary per market.
Visit Reebok.com/NanoX3 to learn more about upcoming Nano X3 colorway drops.