realme has announced the launch of realme TechLife Robot Vacuum during their first global launch event. The robot vaccum will be as part of an accelerated AIoT product strategy for the next five years. realme unveiled the new product and its plans to build a full AIoT ecosystem for global young consumers.
realme enters AIoT 2.0 development phase with advanced ‘1+5+T’ strategy
The new ‘1+5+T’ strategy is a progression from the previous ‘1+4+N’ strategy and further expands realme’s AIoT ecosystem and product portfolio. ‘1+5+T’ is defined as:
- 1 smartphone, as realme’s smartphones are at the center of its AIoT ecosystem.
- 5 key categories for realme’s AIoT products, including the True Wireless Stereo (TWS), Wearables, TV, Laptops, Tablet.
- T stands for TechLife, realme’s open partner platform, which aims to support innovative and dynamic AIoT startups through the sharing of realme’s own sales channel. TechLife focuses on three product categories: Smart Entertainment (e.g. TV boxes, projectors, speakers and game accessories); Smart Care (e.g. vacuum robots, air purifiers and body fat scales); and Smart Connect (e.g. smart sockets, smart light bulbs and cameras).
Connecting the dots is the realme Link App, the center of realme’s AIoT ecosystem. In the future, all products will be connected to realme Link to bring a complete AIoT experience to users.
Sky Li, CEO of realme, commented, “AIoT is a key component of realme’s long-term vision and growth strategy as it is set to transform the way young people live and work in the future. With our new ‘1+5+T’ strategy, we’re moving further into the AIoT space by creating a truly comprehensive, interconnected and tailored AIoT experience that will enhance every aspect of the modern lifestyle for today’s young consumers. To achieve this, we will continue to adopt next-generation technologies and expand our AIoT product lineup, while working with promising partners who have similar aspirations, to bring more exciting AIoT products to the world under our TechLife platform.”
Johnny Chen, Global Head of Brand, realme, added, “We believe that having an open, cross-brand platform is key to creating a complete AIoT ecosystem for young users. Through realme TechLife, our goal is to unite the world’s top home appliance makers under one umbrella and nurture a vast network of AIoT brands. Together, we hope to enhance our AIoT offerings, create a more complete consumer experience and achieve a win-win situation with the best startups in business.”
As the first device offered under TechLife, the Robot Vacuum is also the company’s most advanced smart home product to date with 38 built-in sensors that serve a multitude of functions to help the vacuum clean smartly. Here are some key features of the Robot Vaccum:
- Top cover made from an impact-resistant tempered glass with sleek and classy design
- LiDAR Smart Mapping and Navigation System
- 360-degree laser scans per second
- super-high suction and mopping power of 3000Pa
- noise levels as low as 55dB on a quiet mode
- 5200mAh battery
- 600ml dust bin
- 300ml smart electronic water tank
- realme link app offers features such as merging, splitting, naming different zones in their homes, scheduling cleaning times, and even setting different cleaning modes for each area
- Give commands to the vacuum with your voice or through Google Assistant and Alexa
- Fit seamlessly into any home with a maximum height of just above 10 cm
During the event, realme also gave a teaser into its first tablet, the realme Pad and first laptop, the realme Book, which will be launched in coming months. realme also announces a co-creation programme to create realme Book with fans together.
realme hopes to bring more leap-forward products to more key consumer electronics categories and provide a more comprehensive advanced experience for young people. In the future, realme Book and realme Pad will play important roles in realme “1+5+T” strategy to achieve a unified and seamless user experience.