Get ready your smartphone as PUBG Mobile is going to give you a whole new experience of chicken dinner. As PUBG Mobile is entering Season 12, the game is also celebrating their 2nd anniversary as well.
Season 12 is expected to bring a host of brand-new, exciting features which will ensure that fans get a more interactive and exhilarating gaming experience. New game features like Amusement Park Mode to new weapons to a return of the popular Hardcore Mode is now available. PUBG Mobile is running a theme for Season 12 which is “2gether We Play.”
Breakdown for Season 12 features
Royale Pass Season 12
Season 12’s battle royale pass offers reward upgrades that allows players to choose between two sets of anniversary-themed items. The game’s purchase and upgrade interface has also been improved with added support for vouchers.
On top of this, players who have not purchased any Royale Passes in the past three seasons (9, 10 and, 11), as well as players who registered from Season 10 but have not purchased a Royale Pass, will receive bonus benefits when they purchase the Royale Pass Season 12.
Additionally, there are solo objectives and missions that players will need to complete to collect rewards.
The Royal Pass Season 12 has been discounted to 1,800 UC.
Amusement Park mode
The new Amusement Park Mode on the Erangel map went live starting March 12 and will be available throughout Season 12. In this mode, three amusement parks will appear in Erangel, and will include activities like the hunt game, Space Wars, shooting range, and trampoline. Amusement Parks and major towns will also see Arcade Machines which can be activated using tokens, as well as Reverse Bungee machines which can launch players into the air where they can then use their parachutes to air-glide.
New AirDrop Weapon: DBS shotgun
The latest update adds the DBS, a double-barrelled shotgun that can only be obtained through AirDrops. It has an internal magazine that holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo and has a faster reloading speed than other shotguns in the game at two shots per rack.
Universal Mark, Death Replay and Colorblind Mode
The new Universal Marks feature allows players to mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors. Players can also communicate with their team players by responding to each other’s marks.
The Death Replay is also a new feature which allows players to watch how they were eliminated. Players can watch from an attacker’s perspective for a short period of time prior to their deaths.
The new Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings provide more colour options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke and Auxillary Lines.
Return of the Hardcore Mode and Arctic Mode, camera improvements
The Hardcore Mode returns in Season 12, along with the new Arctic Mode. In the
Hardcore Mode, players will have to do everything manually, from opening and closing doors, to picking up ammo for weapons. To add to the excitement, there are no sound prompts when enemies approach, so players need to always be on the lookout for surprise attacks and ambushes.
The new Arctic Mode is added under the EvoGround Mode. In this mode, arctic storms appear periodically in Vikendi, and players will need to keep themselves warm to survive the night, using various methods like gathering branches for a fire, or hunt and cook chickens.
The update also comes with EvoGround gameplay adjustments and camera shaking and position improvements in Team Deathmatch FPP mode to increase realism.
Brothers in Arms Function
Through the Brothers in Arms function, veteran players can guide and play together with rookies in the game – who can in turn learn from experience players and master the game quickly. Veteran players will be rewarded for teaching new players.
Players can sign up for the Brothers in Arms function as a Rookie or Veteran. Rookies can send invitations to recommended Veterans who have enabled the Rookie Matching status. Rookies and Veterans that match will enter the battle together (#2getherWePlay).
Other main improvements
|Firearm Balancing |
1. Slightly increased rifle burst mode rate of fire.
2. M16A4 balance adjustment: Slightly increased burst mode rate of fire and increased vertical and horizontal recoil.3. Increased Mk47’s single-shot damage from 46 to 48
1. Upgraded Dacia and UAZ models
2. Modified the UZI model: added an upper guide for equipping the Red Dot and Holographic Sight
3. Improved skydiving animation details, added parachute descending and disappearing effects when landing, and improved the character landing animation
4. Control Settings – Custom Layout Improvements: Increased maximum button size adjustability to 250%
5. Control Settings – New Custom Setting Feature: The left Fire button can be moved off of the edge of the screen as long as the center point of the button is on the screen
6. Improved the Molotov Cocktail flame particle effect
7. Improved the Frag Grenade blast effect on different surface materials
8. Added player standby emotes on all maps in Classic Mode, for example, Shivering emote in Vikendi.
9. The standby emote is only visible to the player and their teammates in battle.
10. Added a second confirmation to the Reset button in Custom Settings to prevent players from resetting the layout by mistake.
11. Removed the unnecessary virtual sound settings for vehicles. Fixed issues of Dacia idle volume being too low, Motorcycle idle volume being too high and Rony idle volume being too high.
Improved Bluetooth headphone latency on some Android models
1. Improved vegetation and combat rendering efficiency for smoother gaming and lower power consumption
2. Improved low-level logic and UI efficiency on some Android models for lower power consumption at the same frame rate
3. Increased the combat frame rate of some low-end devices for a smoother gaming experience
4. Further improved the power consumption of some mid to high-end devices
5. Improved the frame length issue on some Android devices for smoother operating experience.
Added support for streamers, plush, neon streamers, and better UI and fabric effects.
|Added Team Reservation|
1. Players with 50 or higher Synergy can send Team Reservation messages to friends in the game.
2. Players in the game can receive friends’ Team Reservation messages and choose to accept or decline.
3. When the reserved player returns to the Lobby, the system will send a notification to the two to team up.
1. Added high-value gift “Airplane” with additional playback effect in player Spaces.
2. Added Message. Players can attach a message when sending Sports Cars or Airplanes, and the player who receives the message can perform Pin, Reply, Delete and other actions (Also added Block Message to Blacklist).3. Added a Send Popularity Gifts function to the battle results interface of Teammate Spectating, EvoGround, and Team Deathmatch modes.
Synergy Feature Improvements
1. Improve Synergy through teaming up with or gifting coins among friends.
2. Some space gifts can also help improve Synergy upon sending to friends, which has no daily Intimacy increase limit.
3. Adjusted the proportion of Synergy increasing when sending gifts in Shop.
4. Fixed the issue of losing Connection application in some situations.
1. Added chat item “Radio.” Players can use Radio to post Radio messages with an exclusive effect on the World channel.
2. Players can receive Radio messages in the main menu or in the World 2channel, or choose to block the Radio channel in Settings.
Crew Challenge Upgrade
1. Player and crew verifications are required for players participating in Crew Challenge. Players in a crew need to link social platforms or complete in-game missions to increase their and their crew’s verification points. Only crews that meet the corresponding verification requirements can advance to each phase of the Crew Challenge.
2. A fair and exciting game requires a safe environment. For Group and Finals phases, a security test is required before the game begins.
Bonus Challenge – Tournaments
1. Experience the thrill of advancement: Daily Match -> Weekly Match -> Monthly Match competitions! Monthly match champions will advance to the online finals and compete for the opportunity to enter the offline finals or to watch the global finals at the venue and see well-known players in action!
2. Open daily to all: Six major divisions with matches every day
1. Added a landing page for players to find interesting content easily
2. Added Influencer & Crew options to the Video Center for players to follow their favourites, watch videos related to them, and send messages to them
3. Other Improvements: Increased loading speed for smoother experience.
4. Added legendary Golden Grenade Finish with Death Broadcast
Added Close-Up View: The game will automatically switch to close-up view when players are trying on helmets, hats, glasses, masks, and backpacks
Improved the 7 Day Rookie Missions tutorials and rewards
1. Removed the Graphics Quality Selection prompt in the tutorial.
2. Changed the Tutorial options from three to two, and game type proficiency options from Shooting Game to Battle Royale Game
1. Improved download status: When a download task is in the waiting queue, players can tap the task again to cancel the wait and restore the status to downloading.
2. Reset Resources Pack and Map Expansion Pack rewards, which can be collected after downloading.