LG Electronics Malaysia has officially launched the 2023 LG OLED TVs, LG OLED Posé Objet Collection and LG OLED Flex at Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur.
With premium self-lit picture quality, upgraded features such as the α9 AI Processor Gen6, Self-lit pixels, HDR Expression Enhancer, AI Clear Sound, Auto Balance Control, and WOW Synergy, LG has once again set a new standard for home entertainment.
Justin Choi, Managing Director of LG expressed his confidence that this new series will be the new benchmark of entertainment for its Malaysian customers.
“LG has dedicated extensive research and development efforts to ensure that the new series provides an unparalleled experience for consumers’ home entertainment needs. As an innovative brand that’s been recognised at the CES Innovation Award for 11 years in a row, we assure that the new line-up will deliver ever-greater value,” said Justin.
The key highlight features for the latest LG OLED TV Series are:
- LG α9 AI Processor 4K Gen6 for optimised picture and sound quality – The new Alpha series processor used in the 2023 OLED TVs utilises LG’s most sophisticated AI-assisted Deep Learning tech to provide images that are more involved and lifelike.
- Brightness Booster Max for more realistic images – Brightness is mapped and controlled on a pixel-by-pixel basis, resulting in sharper, more realistic images. A significant upgrade applied to OLED evo G3 series is the Brightness Booster Max technology, which incorporates brand-new light control architecture and light-boosting algorithms to increase brightness by up to 70 percent.
- Latest version of webOS and redesigned user interface (UI) to enhance user experience – The brand-new home interface houses a new “Quick Cards” feature, offering users easy access to the content and services they use the most, grouped under categories such as Gaming, Music, Sports and others.
- First- class home cinema experiences – All OLED TVs are supported by Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Additionally, this year’s LG TVs offer seamless integration with the latest LG soundbars, delivering multi-channel surround sound with IMAX enhanced quality powered by DTS:X. LG TV and soundbar can be combined to offer the WOW Orchestra² feature. You can elevate your listening experience to new heights as you immerse yourself in the ultimate audio sensation, harnessing the combined power of LG TV sound and LG Sound Bar to capture and amplify every subtle detail.
- Optimised for Gaming – Boost a 0.1ms response time, Nvidia G-SYNC, and AMD FreeSync Premium support. There is also support for HDMI 2.1 and VRR.
For the LG OLED evo G3 Series, a zero-gap mount design that seamlessly blends into your wall. The ultra-thin display sits flush-to-the-wall, creating a sleek appearance as if it were painted on. If you prefer the flexibility of either wall-mounting or placing it on a TV stand, we recommend the versatile LG OLED evo C3. For those seeking advanced settings in a simplified package, the LG OLED A3 is the ideal choice, featuring the α7 AI Processor 4K Gen6.
|Product||TV Inch||MSRP (RM)|
|LG OLED evo G3||77”||32,999.00|
|LG OLED evo C3||83”||35,999.00|
|LG OLED A3||65”||11,999.00|
In addition, LG introduced two new lifestyle screens that are now available in Malaysia. The LG OLED Posé Objet Collection (priced at RM 12,999) offers a sleek and stylish design that seamlessly blends into any living space. Meanwhile, the LG OLED Flex (priced at RM13,199) is a bendable 4K gaming TV that provides remarkable flexibility and an immersive gaming experience, catering to those seeking the best of both worlds.
As LG Malaysia is celebrating the anniversary of being World’s No 1 OLED TV for consecutive 10 years, customers can visit LG’s Perfect 10th, Perfect Black Roadshow held at Mid Valley Megamall Centre Court, Ground Floor from now until 16 July 2023 to enjoy special promotions up to RM1,700 TNG eWallet credits. Not only that, you can stand a chance to win a free unit of LG 65” TV as well.