HP Malaysia has launched the latest HP Spectre x360 14 that suits with creators who need a laptop that meets their demand for work and play. The Spectre x360 14 also comes with the 11th Gen Intel Core Processor, which offers incredible performance gains and increased battery life for the perfect work-at-home lifestyle.
The Spectre x360 14 is also the first in the line-up to offers a 3:2 aspect ratio display with a 90.33% screen-to-body ratio. HP also claim the laptop is the first Spectre with an all-in-one keyboard, featuring a power button, new camera shutter button, HP Command Center, a mute mic, as well as a fingerprint reader. With Energy Star and EPEAT Gold certified, the Spectre x360 14 is one of HP’s most sustainable PC portfolio with the use of natural, renewable materials in the device’s keyboard scissors cut.
The device meet the requirements of the Intel Evo platform, whereby offering users amazing responsiveness, instant wake, battery life, and fast charge. In terms of performance, the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processor that delivers an 34% performance improvement, and 79% performance gains with discrete-level integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics versus last year’s Spectre x360 13. HP also claims Spectre x360 14 can deliver up to 17 hours of battery life.
Users will experience speedy connection on the Spectre x360 14 thanks WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0 and Thunderbolt 4. For creators who constantly transferring files to other devices, the HP Quick Drop will offer quick transfer solution to Windows, iOS, Android and Tablet devices. With HP MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen support and its magnetic attaching function, the Spectre x360 14 is perfect for creation and Adobe Fresco qualified, with apps in the Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere Rush, Premiere Pro, Creative Cloud Photography Plan, and Acrobat Standard free during a 30-day trial period.
The Spectre x360 14 offers a host of intelligent features and software capabilities designed to seamlessly adapt to a user based on the activities and apps being used at a given time. These features include:
- Intelligentially manage power management to optimize productivity with smarter features in-bag detection using Intel Dynamic Tuning to avoid overheating or battery drain when the device is in a bag, and quick hot key access on the all-in-one keyboard for HP Command Center to easily select features like Power Saver mode. And help protect the health of the battery with the Adaptive Battery Optimizer.
- Focus Mode for multitasking and productivity, dimming the background apps not in use while keep the app currently being used bright. This also helps battery life by dimming other parts of the screen that are not in use, which is also great for privacy.
- AI Noise Removal with Intel GNA 2.0 for intelligent adaptive noise cancellation, to mute any background noise automatically across communication apps Microsoft Teams and Zoom and audio outputs and inputs like speakers, headphones, and the mic.
- Smart Sense in HP Command Center, which optimizes and adapts the system for performance, acoustics, and temperature automatically, based on the application being used and the placement of the laptop.
- Auto Color, the newest setting in HP Display Control, will automatically switch to the optimal color space for the best viewing experience based on the content being viewed. This means the device will switch from the DCI-P3 color space when watching a movie, to sRGB for surfing the Internet, to Adobe RGB when printing and imaging.
HP Malaysia is pricing the HP Spectre x360 14 at RM6,099 and HP Spectre x360 13 at RM5,699. Both devices is currently available now for purchase at any authorised reseller partners online store on Lazada and Shopee.