Garmin Malaysia has officially announced the availability of their latest wearable, the Lily, a fashionable smartwatch and modern accessory for women. The Lily comes in with duo variants, Classic and Sport, which features a 34mm watch case, T-bar lug style, subtly patterned lens, and elegant color options for ladies who prefer look stylish with their smartwatch.
The Lily is focused on empower women with features such as menstrual cycle tracking and more. The Garmin Lily is currently the first fitness wearable to come equipped with a pregnancy tracking app.
“The Lily is truly a first-of-its-kind smartwatch: highly feminine, sophisticated and rooted in fashion with essential health and fitness features,” said Mr. Scoppen Lin, Director, Garmin Asia. “Garmin remains committed to creating products that will fit the needs of our female customers. In this case, it’s a small, trendy smartwatch with features designed for female health monitoring.”
According to Garmin, this is the difference between Classic and Sport:
· Lily (Classic) features an Italian leather band, stainless steel bezel and hardware, and comes in three timeless colorways – each with neutral tone-on-tone elements and soft contrasts between the band and metal hardware. The lens patterns for Classic were inspired by high-end fashion but made subtle for everyday wear. Three colour options to choose from: Paloma with Dark Bronze, Black with Cream Gold, White with Light Gold.
· Lily (Sport) comes with a silicone band, aluminum bezel and hardware, and is available in three fresh, athleisure-inspired colorways. The Sport styles feature organic lens patterns that allude to nature, health and wellness. Comes with three colour options: White with Cream Gold, Deep Orchid with Midnight Orchid, Light Sand with Rose Gold.
Garmin also shared the list of industry-leading health and fitness features that Lily can offer to for the ladies:
· Provides health awareness by monitoring respiration, Pulse Ox, stress, hydration, advanced sleep and heart rate, 24/7 (with user-configurable alerts for high or low readings)
· Body Battery energy monitoring shows the body’s current energy level which can help with scheduling workouts, rest times and sleep.
· Women’s Health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and newly launched pregnancy tracking, giving moms-to-be a snapshot of their pregnancy alongside their other health, wellness and activity data. Through the Garmin Connect app and compatible Garmin smartwatch, users can log pregnancy-related symptoms, track baby movement, blood glucose levels, create customizable reminders, receive exercise and nutrition tips and more. Active moms-to-be can also adjust heart rate alerts and pause training status completely during their pregnancy.
· Breathwork activity guides the user through a relaxing series of breaths and holds for focus and stress relief.
· Sports apps for yoga, Pilates, cardio, treadmill and more. Lily also connects to a compatible smartphone’s GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs and rides.
· Monitor activity throughout the day with step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
On top of it, Garmin Lily can provide an all-day connection and convenience with a battery life of up to five days and smart features including:
· Smart notifications: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, social media updates and alerts when paired with a compatible smartphone. Android users can respond to texts.
· Calendar view: See what the day holds right from the wrist with a convenient calendar widget when paired with a compatible smartphone.
· Safety and tracking: Assistance feature sends real-time location to emergency contacts. LiveTrack lets friends and family track the user’s activity in real time, providing peace of mind during outdoor activities.
· Sync with Garmin Connect: Health and fitness data lives in one place on the Garmin Connect app where users can go to connect, compete and share.
Garmin Malaysia is pricing the Lily (Classic) and Lily (Sport) at a suggested retail price of RM 1,150 and RM 920 respectively. Malaysian buyers can get it on Lazada, Shopee, AECO e-store and all authorised retailers.