DJI has officially launched three new products, DJI RS 3, DJI RS 3 Pro and DJI Transmission, to enable filmmakers and the content creation community to easily, seamlessly, and intuitively bring their visions to life. The DJI RS 3 and DJI RS 3 Pro stabilizers bring landmark improvements to the classic and reliable Ronin series, while DJI Transmission – DJI’s first independent wireless video solution – combines reception, monitoring, control, and recording in one.
Together with it’s the new automated axis lock system, 3rd-Gen RS stabilization algorithm improving performance by 20%, or the one-tap calibration, RS 3 and RS 3 Pro have been optimized for user efficiency and reliability.
DJI Transmission is DJI’s first independent wireless video solution. Developed on the heels of Ronin 4D’s advanced video transmission technology, this system combines reception, monitoring, control, and recording into one, taking your filmmaking experience to a whole new level. With O3 Pro transmission technology, it offers users an incredible 20,000-foot on-ground transmission distance with end-to-end ultra-low latency, a massive upgrade from traditional Wi-Fi transmission. Video is transmitted in 1080p/60fps and provides live audio monitoring at 16-bit 48 kHz, offering crews an excellent remote visual and audio monitoring experience.
DJI Malaysia has confirmed that DJI RS 3, DJI RS 3 Pro and DJI Transmission will be available for the local market.
DJI RS 3 will be available for purchase starts from 01 July 2022 at DJI Official Online Store on Shopee and Lazada, DJI Experience Store and DJI Official Authorized Retail Store. It will be available in two configurations:
- Standalone DJI RS 3 retails for RM2,039 and includes one Gimbal, BG21 Grip, USB-C Charging Cable, Lens-Fastening Support, Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic), Quick-Release Plates, Multi-Camera Control Cable, and Screw Kit
- DJI RS 3 Combo retails for RM2,639 and additionally includes one Briefcase Handle, Focus Motor (2022), Focus Motor Rod Kit, Focus Gear Strip, a second Multi-Camera Control Cable, and one Carrying Case
Full details can be found at www.dji.com/rs-3
As for the DJI RS 3 Pro, it is also available in two configurations:
- Standalone DJI RS 3 Pro retails for RM3,729 and includes one Gimbal, BG30 Grip, USB-C Charging Cable, Lens-Fastening Support (Extended), Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal), Quick-Release Plates, Briefcase Handle, Multi-Camera Control Cable, Screw Kit, and Carrying Case
- DJI RS 3 Pro Combo retails for RM4,739 and additionally includes one Extended Quick Release Plate, Phone Holder, Focus Motor (2022), Focus Motor Rod Kit, Focus Gear Strip, Ronin Image Transmitter (previously known as the DJI RavenEye Image Transmission System), two Hook-and-Loop Straps, and additional cables
Full details can be found at www.dji.com/rs-3-pro
The DJI Transmission comes in two configurations:
- Standalone DJI Transmission will be retailing for RM4,069
- DJI Transmission Combo retails for RM9,139 and includes one DJI Video Transmission, independent Video Transmitter and High-Bright Remote Monitor
Full details can be found at www.dji.com/transmission