BMW Motorrad Malaysia has just introduced the All-New BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure in Malaysia – both offering innovative performance with an impressive range of equipment to match.
The new BMW GS models are equipped with the two-cylinder boxer engine, which plentiful to ride on road and off-road as it was enhanced further by numerous new features. Thus, the BMW R 1250 GS and the New BMW R 1250 GS Adventure make for the perfect choice for riders who wants to take their adventure to the next level.
BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure key highlight
- X-shaped light icons on the new headlights
- Adaptive headlights with a swivel function
- LED daytime running light, cruising light, chrome exhaust system, cross spoke wheels, along with the multifunctional rear indicator lights
- Exclusive to BMW R 1250 GS Adventure are the auxiliary headlights and suitcase holder preparation for aluminium panniers and top box
- 1254cc two-cylinder boxer engine with BMW ShiftCam technology – 136 hp (100 kW) at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque of 143 Nm at 6,250 rpm
- Transmission and coupling are integrated into the engine housing of the boxer engine, resulting in greater weight balance in a space- and weight-saving design
- Anti-hopping mechanism implemented in the clutch system. Also included is the BMW Gear Shift Assistant Pro
- Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) ensures a high level of safety even in inclined positions
- Dynamic, Dynamic Pro, Enduro and Enduro Pro riding modes as standard – Part of the ‘Pro’ riding mode is the dynamic engine brake control
- ‘Eco’ riding mode also available as standard
- Electronic cruise control
- BMW Motorrad Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension)
- BMW Integral ABS Pro
- Multifunctional instrument cluster with 6.5-inch full-colour TFT display
- BMW Motorrad Connected app, a 12 V on-board socket, 5 V USB-A socket and Keyless Ride feature is also included as standard
In celebration of 40 years of GS history, both BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure are available in the unique ‘40 Years GS’ Edition. Inspired by the BMW R 100 GS, the ‘40 Years GS’ Edition features a striking combination of Blackstorm Metallic and Yellow. Standard colour offering for both the New BMW R 1250 GS and the New R 1250 GS Adventure includes the Triple Black Style and Rallye Style.
BMW Motorrad Malaysia has confirmed the retail pricing (on the road, without insurance, and with BMW Motorrad Malaysia’s 3-Year Warranty and 3-Year Roadside Assistance Programmes) for the BMW R 1250 GS, BMW R 1250 GS Adventure, and their ‘40 Years GS’ Editions are:
BMW R 1250 GS Style Rallye: RM 119,500.00
BMW R 1250 GS Style Triple Black: RM 120,500.00
BMW R 1250 GS ’40 Years GS’ Edition: RM 122,500.00
BMW R 1250 GS Adventure (Lowering): RM 130,500.00
BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Style Rallye: RM 132,500.00
BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Style Triple Black: RM 133,500.00
BMW R 1250 GS Adventure ‘40 Years GS’ Edition: RM 135,500.00
Financing Plan from BMW Group Financial Services Malaysia is offering the BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 150 GS Adventure a great deal which start from RM1,460.00 and RM1,590.00 per month, respectively. This is based on balloon financing estimates of an 80% loan on a 4-year tenure.
Owners can also enjoy additional benefits with the industry-leading Premium Engine Oil Inclusive, Service Inclusive and Warranty Extension Programmes by BMW Motorrad Malaysia. For more information on the programmes, please visit https://www.bmw-motorrad.com.my/en/service/warranty.html.
All the above mentioned bikes are available at all authorised BMW Motorrad dealerships nationwide starting 20th August 2021. All authorised BMW dealerships are now open for physical viewing, with strict adherence to the safety operating procedures recommended by the Ministry of Health.