Al-Ikhsan Sports has recently celebrated their 30th anniversary in Malaysia at IOI City Mall, highlighting their achievements over the years. Al-Ikhsan Sports started in 1993, its founder, Tuan Haji Ali Hassan opened his first store in Holiday Plaza, Johor Bahru. As of today, Al-Ikhsan Sports has opened 183 branches all over peninsular Malaysia.
The company also started Football Republic in 2018 where it specializes in football sports products only. Al-Ikhsan Sports has received various local and international recognition for and among all are “Branding Awards – Brand of the Year 2019-2020 dan 2022 Wolrd’s Best Emerging Brand Award.”
The company has been dealing collaboration with many international and local brands such as adidas, Nike, Puma, UMBRO, Messi, Liverpool FC, Harimau Malaya and Lotto. However, the company also start its own brand, AL Sports, in 1994 to focus on lifestyle and sports products at friendly prices people with the best quality.
Al-Ikhsan Sports has involved with numerous sports sponsorship in local football scene, where they has has sponsored the Amateur Football League M4 League in fostering passion and talent from the grassroots level. In addition, several football clubs also receive jersey sponsorship. Among all Terengganu FC, Sabah FC and Kedah FC. Al-Ikhsan Sports pledges to support not only football but also other sports like rugby. Being involved in sponsoring Malaysia Rugby Union has showcased the effort and interest Al-Ikhsan Sports always has.
The company also actively involved in corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities where there are two main pillars that are given focus namely education and donations.
The company is currently focused on making the Al-Ikhsan 3.0 plan a reality which are:
- Expansion into new markets: Al-Ikhsan Sports plans to expand into East Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Investment in digital: Al-Ikhsan Sports plans to invest in its digital presence, including its online store and mobile app.
- Diversification of product offering: Al-Ikhsan Sport plans to expand its product offering to include sports nutrition and sports tourism.
- Focus on customer experience: Al-Ikhsan Sports plans to focus on providing a great customer experience, both in-store and online.
“THE ULTIMATE SPORTS EXPERIENCE” campaign
Al-Ikhsan Sports has also announced that they are running a campaign “THE ULTIMATE SPORTS EXPERIENCE” which starts from July 2023, where with just a purchase of as little as RM100, they will be eligible to win significant rewards that are highly lucrative each month.
The campaign will be running for 9 months until March 2024 with the idea that the more you spend, the more chance you have of winning. Spend during these 9 months, and the participant with the highest total of costs will be declared the winner.
The mechanics of participation are as follows:
- To complete membership registration through the official Al-Ikhsan e-commerce site.
- Every ringgit spent will be converted into points and participants will receive a weekly email for the status of the latest ranking chart.
- The monthly ranking chart will be reset for the selection of monthly winners
- The main winners of the campaign will be taken into account through the total number of points
Prizes to win:
- Olympic Games 2024 opening ceremony in Paris (7D6N) worth RM50,000
- EURO 2024 TRIP to Germany including Final UEFA EURO 2 match tickets (5D4N) worth RM40,000
- EURO 2024 TRIP to Germany including Group Match UEFA EURO 2 match tickets (5D4N) worth RM35,000
- Trip to Anfield / Liverpool for 2 including EPL match tickets (5D4N) worth RM25,000
- F1 VIP Pass + trip / season 2024 worth RM12,500
- Racing Experience in Sepang International Circuit worth RM10,000
- 4x RM7,500 al-ikhsan cash vouchers rewards
- Monthly prizes including smart phones and electrical goods In conjunction with this 30th anniversary celebration, Al-Ikhsan Sports also released a special edition of products such as jerseys, water bottles and wocen bags priced at RM29.99, RM9.99 and RM3.99, respectively as collector’s item.