Samsung Malaysia has confirmed that they are running a Trade-in-TV program from now until 31 Dec 2023 for Malaysians to upgrade their old eligible TVs to the latest Samsung Smart TVs with great trade-in values and enjoy free disposal of your existing TV.
With trade in savings of up to RM1,300, you can enjoy the latest wide range of Samsung innovative TVs available on offer – including 4K UHD and Neo QLED 4K TVs. And in the event that your old TV does not meet the trade-in criteria, you can still tune in to your favourite programme with complete peace of mind – knowing that it will be safely and responsibly disposed of by Samsung’s participating program partners.
To participate in Samsung’s Trade-in-TV, simply take the following steps:
- Add your desired Samsung TV to cart from the Samsung Online Store. Checkout with basic TV installation service.
- Upon entering your shipping details within the service area (postcodes within Klang Valley), select ‘Delivery with TV Trade-In & Installation’.
- Installer will perform on-site assessment to confirm the final trade-in value of your old TV (trade-in pricing is fully underwritten by the Installer).
- If you agree to the final trade-in value, the Installer will collect your old TV and install your new Samsung TV.
- You will receive trade-in value of old TV from the Installer via bank transfer within 10 working days after the date of collection of old TV.
For more information on Smart TVs available on offer for the Trade-in-TV program, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/my/online-store/trade-in-tv/